How to wash and maintain silk dresses
Silk dress is a dress made of silk fabric as the name implies. Silk dress has a soft and smooth texture, soft and light feel, colorful colors, cool and comfortable dress, and is the favorite skirt of summer women. So how to wash a silk dress? How to care for a silk dress? Let ’s take a look at how to wash and maintain silk dresses together.
How to wash silk dress
Washing: Silk clothing is made of proteinaceous delicate health fiber. It is not suitable to rub rough materials and wash with a washing machine. The clothes should be immersed in cold water for 5-10 minutes. Use special silk detergent to synthesize low-foam laundry detergent or medium The soap is gently rubbed, and the colored silk clothing can be rinsed repeatedly in water.
Drying: Silk clothes should not be exposed to the sun after washing, and it should not be dried with a dryer. Generally, it should be placed in a cool and ventilated place to dry. Because the ultraviolet rays in the sun easily yellow, fade and age silk fabrics. Therefore, silk clothes should not be twisted to remove water after washing. It should be shaken gently, spread out on the opposite side, dry to 70%, then iron or shake flat.
Ironing: The anti-wrinkle performance of silk clothing is slightly worse than that of chemical fiber, so there is a saying that "no wrinkle is not real silk". After washing, if it is wrinkled, it needs to be ironed to be stiff, elegant and beautiful. When ironing, dry the clothes to 70% dry and spray the water evenly. Wait for 3 to 5 minutes before ironing. The ironing temperature should be controlled below 150 ℃. The iron should not be touched directly on the surface of the silk to avoid aurora.
Preservation: Preserve silk clothing. For thin underwear, shirts, trousers, skirts, pajamas, etc., they must be washed and ironed before storing. The autumn and winter clothing, noodles, and cheongsam that are inconvenient to be washed and washed must be cleaned by dry cleaning until ironing to prevent mildew and lumps. After ironing, it can also play a role in killing insects. At the same time, the boxes and cabinets for storing clothes should be kept clean and sealed as far as possible to prevent dust pollution.
How to maintain silk dress
1. When buying a silk dress, you should pay attention to buying a size that is 2-4 cm larger than your original size, so it is comfortable to wear and not easy to damage the silk protein fiber.
2. Silk dress should be ironed at medium temperature (130 ° -140 °).
3. Silk dresses should be dry in the shade, and should not be dried in the sun or fluorescent lights.
4. Silk clothing is best hung and stored, keep it dry, insect repellent must be wrapped with cloth, do not directly contact clothing.
5. Silk dresses are highly hygroscopic. When not in use, it is best to use a hanger to hang the clothes and keep them ventilated; if the clothes are not very dirty, do not wash them. If it is not very dirty, you can rinse it directly with water without adding any detergent. Customers are advised not to wear a piece of clothing for a long time. Replacement can reduce the number of times that silk clothing is dropped.
6. silk dresses are easy to wrinkle. You can find a small spray bottle, which is filled with clean water and sprayed a few times on the wrinkle.
The above is an introduction to the washing and maintenance methods of silk dresses. I hope that everyone will understand the washing and maintenance methods of silk dresses and help you.